The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More Cargo tabs for Contraband Collectors

ClavisN

If you are seriously buying to collect, the 5 tab max is not enough. We need 4-6 more. If you are afraid of crap-clogged table spaces, limit the extension pack offer to Legend Reputation with the Contraband Resale Corp.

Well, if I am not wearing something I have bound to me, I destroy it. If I want another one, I can just pull one out of collections.

Yea but I'm not gonna do that with augmented gear

Oh, I understand... but are you really augmenting EVERY Cartel item you buy? I only augment what I am actually wearing, and that's not anywhere near enough to fill my bank tabs on even one of my characters (especially when they probably aren't all wearing the same thing(s) )

Right now, the best way to solve it are cargo characters. Altoholics aren't complaining about lack of space.

Its inconvenient. I'm practicly the defininition of an althoholic, with 41 chars on 1 server.

But still - I want my stuff on my one or two "pack-buying" chars.

What fills the cargo is not the sets you have in the collection. The problem is the ton of stuff you only have in half, and wait for a bargain to materialize, or another hypercrate you buy. Or those you have several times but need to bunker to wait for the market prices to recover from the initial low.

Point is: it would be nice and convenient, for people who are already spending CCs above average. Thus its an ideal Cartel Market product.

Edited by ClavisN

Its inconvenient. I'm practicly the defininition of an althoholic, with 41 chars on 1 server.

But still - I want my stuff on my one or two "pack-buying" chars.

What fills the cargo is not the sets you have in the collection. The problem is the ton of stuff you only have in half, and wait for a bargain to materialize, or another hypercrate you buy. Or those you have several times but need to bunker to wait for the market prices to recover from the initial low.

Point is: it would be nice and convenient, for people who are already spending CCs above average. Thus its an ideal Cartel Market product.

Ahhhhh ok, yeah now I see why you can't just destroy them like I do, ok yeah I totally agree with you, although I haven't gotten more than 2 tabs on any characters yet LOL I need to do that haha.