Cheburator (Selena'Dar, Xana"War) is a thief and a uncouth moron

SpikeyJoe

Attention everyone!

Our guild had the aformentioned character amongst our ranks for a short while but he turned out to be a thief. After begging for credits, items and unlocks he finally was given some small amount of cash and a saber, since we are by nature a positive sided guild. Immediately after he got this he quit the guild. Upon contacting him thorugh mail he said we sucked, that the saber was no good and that we didnt help him upon asking.

Of course if helping means buying him unlocks, items and what not and getting pissed on while doing that, then no, we didn't help him :s

Beware of this person...

Edited by SpikeyJoe

• 2 weeks later...

You are correct...

I looked for topics on similar cases like this but couldnt find any. Also couldnt find any trace of said user. So i decided to post this anyway. It is true that the guidelines state that you dont insult another user (if thats what you are referring to). Then again I feel this person has insulted our good faith on more than one occasion (and also directly insulted us) and deserves at least a reprimand of some sort. Obviously this behaviour cannot be guarded against a 100% seeing the nature of MMO's, meaning there are always gonna be bad people around. But still I didnt want to let this pass unnoticed.

If anyone takes offense at the wording in my earlier post then I am sorry for them, but thats the way I feel.

Yours in the Force as always,

Konuk

Temple Watch Warden

templewatch.enjin.com