KoToR

VitalityPrime

When you start Kotor, trust me, only level to level 2 (Because you have to) and don't go beyond until after Taris.

Also, Once you play KOTOR 1, it would be a good idea to pop into Kotor 2, a far superior game in terms of Storyline, with a character who's also in SWTOR.

If you get Kotor 2 for PC, download the mod TSLRCM, Easy install, bloody amazing mod.

But back to Kotor... I'd say Revan was a Jedi Sentinel or Consular, his adept abilities in the force make that the likely choice, but a Soldier base class would probably be the right call, mainly for the Opening Attributes it gives. Revan also is seen Wielding a Green Saber, but I have a hypothesis on why. In the game you can get a Mantle of the Force, and a Heart of the Guardian crystal respectively Cyan and Orange. They're the best in the Game, and it's likely he fused them together to get a Green blade with great power.

So until you finish the game, it's likely he went around with a Blue, Purple or Yellow saber.

Yes lvl 2 until end of Taris if u can its tough but way worth it when u become jedi