Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Really good mod's ENhancement's and Crystals for Armer and weapons

Woodcher

I just made level 50 on my Jedi Guardian and I looking to up grade my stuff I'm not completely Hard core for stats though I do want thing that are going to keep me alive and Dish out damage so I'm going to be buying a high leveled Might Hilt and Might Mod and Enhancement w/ Crystals for my light saber but I would like to find some good stuff for armoring and I've read plenty of things about The Guardian Armoring but I like my Def I'm willing to change that out look a little not a whole lot this my first char getting it to lvl 50 it was a long and hard run but I did with a bit of help in some spot's I've been away from them game for about 2 months so could someone also tell me about Augmentations? or is it a RotHC thing

PvE or PvP? both very different games.

If it's PvE, the I suggest reading Matt's guide:

2.0 Guide: Guardian DPS for PvE Raiding

Read the whole thing. his tips at the bottom for effective raid damage are golden...IMO those are more important then gearing. 5% of the population of a given MMO can fully optimize their class, but 95% of the player base thinks they're the 5% :). so use his aproach to gearing and practice his tips as much as possible and you'll be fine.

TLDR - str > accuracy to 100% > power > crit > rest. alacrity is still bottom for us. Don't just buy gear and equip it, switch out mods to get the most optimum stat makeup based on the list above.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.