The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How to gear up?

OysterOfDoom

I am level 55, but get stuck on the final bosses (Hutt cartel) soloing. I have also had comments about how terrible my gear is, including getting kicked for gear recently. This is my first MMO and I have only been playing for 3 months.

What is the best way to gear up? I've gone to the market, but have few credits. I am a Sith assassin deception build and only have 2 companions (tank and healer) with any gear.

I am level 55, but get stuck on the final bosses (Hutt cartel) soloing. I have also had comments about how terrible my gear is, including getting kicked for gear recently. This is my first MMO and I have only been playing for 3 months.

What is the best way to gear up? I've gone to the market, but have few credits. I am a Sith assassin deception build and only have 2 companions (tank and healer) with any gear.

Level 55. You can purchase the 66 armoring, mods and enchancements from the GTN or you can do dailys and get the comms and get new gear and either use the gear or take the mods out and put them in your modable gear you have. The mods, armoring, enchancments will be lv 53 purple ones and look for the ones that are good for your class.

Not sure what mods you would use since I have a sage and I am a healer so I normally focus on willpower, endurance, power, alacrity and surge. (not necessarily in that order)

Edited by ScarletBlaze