Alpheridies-The Miraluka Homeworld

pandarisman

I have spoken to several people in-game about adding the Miraluka homeworld into the game. It would be interesting to see since Alpheridies has only been mentioned, never seen. It doesn't have to be big like Balmorra or Hoth, just the size of Tython, Ord Mantell, Korriban, or Hutta. Since it has only been mentioned a few times, it would give the dev's more creative freedom. It could be added as an expansion, daily area, or anything else that would fit.

What? Who said that? What? Oh, this is the forums? I thought I was getting bread?

Ahem, now that I'm done with my somewhat offensive blind impression, I think this is a really good idea! I can see it as a republic-only daily area where the empire is attacking, or vice-versa.

• 2 months later...
Your message was funny! Oh and as for your suggestion that it should be a Republic-only Daily-Area, I disagree. There should be dark side temple built by a Miraluka Sith or Dark Jedi. That would be the hub for Imperial players while the Republic hub would be the Culu Memorial Center.