The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Seeker Droid

Esproc

After spending different times trying to do quests and even just search an area that "Your Seeker Droid" notices something here bull....

You broke the seeker droid so that it now cannot find a grain of sand on Tatooine or an ice patch on Hoth.

It runs you all over, back and forth over the same area you've already covered and then ... RED CIRCLE, the Seeker Droid is in need of a wipe because all that running around for NOTHING in the area.:mad:

Searched and got this, there are plenty more, but people tend to chat up in General.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=664285&highlight=seeker+droid

This is an issue here that is a pain for the quests and totally not worth wasting any time on for the not fun and the quests that grind you down.:mad:

Even using the Seeker Droid Enhancements does not help as the droid is still erratic and lost in an emp field of chaos driven directions.

Just spent over half an hour with another toon trying to get the Taris Chaos Seed once I got the "green" directionless indicator.

Went right, forward, left, back, killed the same group of mobs three times while still being jerked around by the broken and bugged out ea seeker droids.

Heck, I sent a seeker in the complete other direction, on multiple times, as the directions suck and was still green lighted to another direction that then zigged and zagged all over, what's with that?

Is it just some ea RNG that's hit or miss and the rest is the usual ea fluff?

Just tossed the lot of quests as they are not worth this kind of collar jerking, slap in the face, and disrespect from ea.

The only bug I've seen ea fix is the Cattle Market / Rep Armor bug they just created when they added more trash and reskinned (what ea is know best for) items to the market. They can't even code without bugging their own work, let alone fix what they broke from what was BioWare.

• 2 weeks later...

Same problem here. After scanning I get a green bar indicating there's something nearby, I scanned, then I either get a red circle that there's nothing anymore or a green one pointing in another direction. And when I scan at every possible distance in that direction without moving, nothing shows up.

Using the premium quality scan improvement hardly improves anything at all. Unless you use the prototype one, I guess it's a lost cause.