New armours for those playing sith? classic would be nice :)

LordKyocera

I don't know about you but I love what SWTOR have been doing on the cartel market recently,well sort of recently, by adding some different armours for us to use if we want that cooler or darker look. For example from the deceived trailer the armour all those sith warriors wear we got. Which I always thought was a really good looking armour. Others in the past have said hey give us Darth Vader's just because of the look, clearly that doesn't fit the timings but I would never be opposed to it. Sith sorcs have had some strange but regal looking armours which is nice, personally I play a sith warrior(jugg) as my main with the BH merc as my second(would love Jango's set, don't care for lore, it's the best armour I have ever seen in star wars). But we're talking about sith here. So armours, I know most of Malgus' set is in-game and possible to get but the chest piece with cloak isn't and I would love that. Although I wanted to get some more opinions on all this. Do you guys and girls think we should be given more sets that are either classic or ones we've seen before that look great? For just a cosmetic look? Plus we shouldn't have to swap mods in and out to get our fav gear, just make it a transmog system, like WoW(sorry for mentioning that game, if any are offended since this an SWTOR forum :D). Sorry for very long post but I would really like to know if many others would like more sets for transmogging(only word I can think of)their current gear because some of the sets are odd looking and for my warrior I prefer a very dark and yet powerful looking armour