The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

PT DPS Changes live on PTS and in 2.4 Patch Notes

KarethRiker

Regarding Grapple. I have always liked the idea of making it so if you can't pull the target to you, it should pull you to the target... I mean look at the Batman Grapple. It is basically the same idea. (Yes I did just reference Batman).

Basically on any target which would be immune to your pull for whatever reason (rooted, full resolve, boss immunity) it pulls the player to the target location, and could even be made as such that you land on top of them with like an elbow strike to the face.

This would make that ability the most interresting one in the game, since, especially in a PVP scenerio, could cause interresting results. Accidentally leaping into a group of enemy players instead of pulling the one guy out like you intended. Would make this a very double edged ability that would take a little bit of skill to use to its fullest extent.

no.. i did'nt roll this class to be batman. and this would never happen since we allready have a leap available to us even if it is in the tanking tree only. allthough i would'nt mind if they added a little bit of damage to it like the leap abilities so that way it's not completely useless against targets that cannot be pulled.

Edited by hallucigenocide

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic