Percentages for New Sentinel

Blockk

Hi all

Hoping someone can give me some direction - level 40 Sentinel, building up the Watchman tree but Im more interested in PVP so not sure if this is the ideal tree to be in for the minute, may well change post 55

Im really thinking about the augments, mods, enhancements and armoring

I understand that Strength is my primary attribute, and Power not far behind it

how much in the way of surge / crit / accuracy ?

And is their any advantage in using a certain secondary attribute only in Earpieces and implants ? or is that a chinese whipser gone wrong ?

At the moment I have not really looked at the stats, just strength and power all the way but I imagine I will start thinking about it more in a week or 2 and start arranging and changing

Cheers

At the moment:

- Watchmen seems to be the weakest in PVP.

- Crit is useless.

- Accuracy and surge are of same importance in general, in the early phase of gearing up you might want to prioritize accuracy though.

- I am not aware of any advantage/disadvantage for having a certain attribute in a given gearpiece.

For PvP 105% special accuracy is enough, for PvE you will want a full 110%. If you do all conversations with a certain companion (can't remember which, but check your legacy menu for this) you get an extra 1% accuracy which is really handy. Same goes for surge, 1 companion gives you 1%. Actually, just complete all the convos, the bonuses are worth it. :)

If you go Combat later, you get an extra 3% accuracy from Ataru form (and talented 3% of course), so combined with the legacy buff you will have 107% special accuracy, which will be enough. Surge as a stat starts deteriorating quite fast (so the more you have the less critical multiplier you get per 1 point), but as you really don't need more than 105% accuracy for PvP, you can just dump all your tertiary points in surge. With Focus you don't get the extra 3% from Ataru, so you can take some extra accuracy in your gear.

Crit rating was nerfed very harshly in 2.0, so much so that most people play with 0 crit rating. You can take some, but just don't take too much.

As a reminder:

-Armorings have Strength and Endurance

-Mods have Strength, Endurance and Crit/Power

-Enhancements have Endurance, Power/Crit and Surge/Accuracy

Edited by Memo-