The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Ideas for the Cartel Market

SimonMagus

My Wife and I were discussing this very thing the other night - I'd no idea there was a thread for it! In any event, here are some ideas that came out of that conversation that might be of interest. Anyway, wall of text incoming!

'Unisex' Fashions - I will provide links if possible. All credit for images goes to the artist or photographer - none of these is mine:

Grammaton Cleric style uniform/jacket. The whole look was just incredibly intimidating, and

would be great, especially for Imperial types.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/101/b/0/The_Grammaton_Cleric___Fanart_by_Rouge_z.jpg

Adaptive Headpiece - Sunglasses. I've seen a model for it in game already (Though they're a touch clunky).

More hair options/styles. We love the new stuff just recently added to the Cartel Market, however seeing more long hair for both men and women is something we agreed needs to happen. A ponytail for males would be fantastic.

More 'cloak' Chestpieces, that either have the hood down (Off), or can be toggled on/off. Like I adore the Eradicator's gear. Having a hood on 24-7 not so much.

Longcoats - The Troublemaker's set is fantastic, but am definitely hoping to see a more sleek cloth look or 'newer' looking leather.

Skinsuits / Bodysuits! For both men and women - I've seen a few pictures of some canon characters, notably Mara Jade, who wear something like this.

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/150/6/a/adam_hughes___mara_jade_coloration_by_lorddaroth-d51mcn7.jpg

Tattoos for the body. Could add several of similar design to the facial ones, or something somewhat 'Tribal' Looking. Or Aurabesh lettering, perhaps?

Player Housing - Most players would love a place to hang those Bounty Trophies or the Lightsabers of the important Jedi they sent on to become one with the force. Could put a single door in, and just have the housing be instanced.

Last, but certainly not least, fixing the bug that causes someone to have to log to desktop, then back in to add something to their collection. Not a huge issue, but annoying nonetheless.

Races that would be interesting:

Races - Zeltron, without question. Aside from the fact that players would eat it up, that's a clear moneymaker for Bioware/EA. Take the human, palette swap to pink. Ta da!

Races - Something I'd enjoy seeing is the option to play a droid - either as a more 'standard' model or something like 'Guri' the android from 'Shadows of the Empire'. I know the latter is very unlikely, but anything is possible.

Female Fashions:

Boots or shoes with an actual high heel. Doesn't have to be some six inch platform or whatever, just a raised heel.

Cheong-Sam, Qi-Pao, or "Chinese Dress": Whatever you happen to call it - they would be amazing! Mandarin Collar, Keyhole top. It could work for both long and short skirts.

http://www.lionella.net/pi/elegant-long-black-asian-style-gown?iID=0

Lastly - we'd like to see stockings and/or pantyhose. If we have people running around in slave outfits with shock collars on showing almost everything, why not stockings?

Anyway - that's our two credits. Hope this generates some positive interest.