The ability to "Cleanse"- lore not in-game

Righness

There is an ability to "cleanse" in the Star Wars universe that I stumbled upon recently. It is called "cleanse" and it is something a force user did to cleanse a darkside crystal to be able to be used by him as a lightsider. Does anyone else think this would be a cool ability use it as corrupt for DS to make it useable by them. Link below :).

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cleanse

Well you sort of do a version of this on Voss, you absorb the corruption of the darklands into a crystal to create a talisman to protect you.

However, darksiders are not really concerned about corruption from their lightsaber, the Darkside corrupts which is why the Jedi cleansed the crystal, the lightside doesn't corrupt or redeam, it has no effect on the user, which is why the Sith haven't created a corrupting ritual.

Edited by AlexDougherty

Well you sort of do a version of this on Voss, you absorb the corruption of the darklands into a crystal to create a talisman to protect you.

However, darksiders are not really concerned about corruption from their lightsaber, the Darkside corrupts which is why the Jedi cleansed the crystal, the lightside doesn't corrupt or redeam, it has no effect on the user, which is why the Sith haven't created a corrupting ritual.

Yeah, I gotcha, I was just going with the thought that if they had something like this in game, the Jedi could make a Darside crystal into a LS one and vice versa. I know the lisghtsaber itself is what is labeled with DS I or LS I, so in game it would go for that, cleanse the lisghtsaber to be useable by the opposite aligned class, would be nice to have is all :)