Server lag

KentoOdair

What's been up with it? Everywhere I go people complain it's happening a lot frequently, and I don't mean small amounts of people I'm talking nearly the whole planet I'm on, let alone my guild mates experience it a whole lot, and today I just went through a huge lag spike of 170k+ I never hit server lag... Can someone explain what's going on? Is it the servers?

I have traditionally been one of those people to tell others that the game is fine and the problem is on their end. Now I feel badly about that. The game has been running terribly for over a week now. I usually pull about 19ms playing the game... lately it has been hovering around 54ms but spiking up over 350 regularly and frequently losing connection all together. Sigh.... I LOVE this game, but more and more I am getting pretty excited about some of the new games on the horizon.

Same on The Harbinger since 2.3 happened.

We did a couple NiM/HM pulls over the weekend and it was TERRIBLE. At any given time we had 1-2 people with single RED DOT or LAGGED out completely with a RED X. It's not client side as we all are in Vent/Mumble and not having ANY ping time issues or network issues.

Multiple reboots of computers later, deleted cache and the problem would just rotate to another person.

The game is becoming non-playable for progression raiding when you are killing a MOB group and freeze and then a second or two later everything is dead and you have no idea how. :mad::mad::mad: (Spamming buttons the best you could during)

To make matters worse we had some Australian guy spamming he has no issue and "Buy this tool".. in forum threads. :rolleyes: