Min/Maxing PVP Assassin Tank gear

DarthVenomous

Greetings PvPers,

I am having trouble finding an online guide to resolve these last few questions. I am a PvP Assassin tank with full Conq gear. I ritualistically am my team's anchor node guard. I need a few more pointers to make sure I'm getting the most from my gear.

Here is where I'm at right now:

2018 expertise

36.5k HP unstimmed

500+ force power

1000+ minimum damage

5900+ armor rating

19.5% defense

45% shield (with Dark Ward)

33% absorption

#1) I've removed all accuracy from my gear. This leaves me with an innate 94% accuracy rating. Is this sufficient? Do I want the 100% accuracy / 110% force ability accuracy?

#2) Two pieces have an alacrity stat on them giving me 118 rating (1.7% increased speed). Is this enough alacrity to even notice a difference on my GCD?

#3) Is defense a viable stat for Assassin tanks in PvP or should I dump that for additional Absorption? Is there diminishing returns on either Shield or Absorption?

#4) I have augmented all my gear with +32 willpower and +20 endurance. I tried the fortitude augments with high endurance and power but the additional hitpoints did not make up for the reduced damage I deal NOT having all the willpower.

I thank anyone up front who can help me with this dilemma. I look forward to reading the responses.

Darth Enrage @ Ebon Hawk

55 Assassin PVP Tank

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.