The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What Happend to server's?

Grizzlyjoe

They are packing more and more stuff into servers, better graphics *** etc. Also they combined all the Asia servers so Wetern US is always 'heavy' or 'very heavy' . Result : Server crashes!

My char has been crashing at least once a day these days, sometimes two or three times. I come back and am dead or something. Getting sick of all this. My chars all now nearly lvl 50. I will get there and then look for another game

SICK OF THIS

Would that explain all the server lag everyone's experiencing?

Yep! Saw the same problem on City during the Rikti Raid Events. There were so many people all logged in and in the same areas that it just made it nigh on impossible to play. Thankfully, those were only about 15 minutes long this though? I don't think there is a solution for it other than the precise opposite of what they're doing- they need more servers not less.

Frankly, if you ask me, they really overcompensated from the days when we had too many servers. Maybe one of these days they'll get that you really want those populations at around Medium..... But I'm not holding my breath. :rolleyes: