The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bowcaster pistol

Trimaxion

Not sure if this has been suggested before but the current bow-casters are only (realistically) usable by 2 advanced classes.

Bowcaster-pistols would be usable by 4 advanced classes (both smugglers and BH's) as well as being, frankly, awesome,

Make it cartel or make it obtainable other ways but IMHO there's people who would chew thir own arms off if given the chance to get one (And not just those who know who Waylander is... a 2 armed bowcaster pistol wouldn't go amiss if you're bored btw)

Are you serious? Did you think this idea through enough? Cuz I don't think you did.

Let me help you: Look at your pistol. See it's shape? Now holster it. It is now on your hip. Do you see the problem? No? Okay. Now look at the bow caster. See the shape. It has a archery bow. Do you see it yet? Not yet? Okay. Now imagine that bow on your pistol. See it in your head? Now imagine holstering that gun to your hip.

You see that image? You now has a bow poking you in your dangle. Now for funsies, imagine you had to dual wield those? That is your little man getting sandwiched between two bows. Bows that are pointy.

Now you know why the Bowcaster pistol never made it out of the R&D stage.

Still, though. Worked better than the Bowcaster Bazooka.

We never did manage to find that guy's third rib.....

In defence of the OP since some people have never seen a pistol with a buttstalk.... below is one with several attachments, but is a pistol. So yes I can see a small bow caster made into a pistol size.

http://strikehold.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/aabb-ab107_kscstyle_1_mark.jpg

Do us all a favor and fit that monster into a holster or otherwise attach it to your hip please.

• 2 weeks later...