The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Press then nothing?

Drahker

When the launcher loads and I see the option to press play, I press then gone?

I have followed the trouble shooting from prev post, checked firewall, ran launcher repair (there is a repair on the cog wheel but it is grayed out). I did notice something! My game does not appear to be installing correctly, tried twice and it goes to "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars where as all the instructions say to go to c:\users\[username]\appdata\local\swtor.

I would really like to play but stuck here...

I am running Windows 7.

Edited by Drahker
Resolved

Not sure what is suggested in the troubleshooting FAQ, but have you done the following?

- run the game as administrator

- check if all of your drivers are up to date

- check if your system meets the system requirements

- started the launcher from the game folder

Have you been able to play before?

Regarding the install location: everything is fine. The game installation goes where it should go by default. The stuff saved under AppData ist nothing more but that... app data like UI layouts, screenshots and so on.

Edited by Count_Haake

My Wife advised me we had a power failure while was at work, I was downloading the game while at work. So I re downloaded before going to bed and it worked today, well sort of, I kept getting an error my monitor was not optimal no matter the settings I used. Switched monitors and that issue also went away. It was late I was tired and did not give the t/s as much as I could of. Was refreshed today and was able to resolve both issues :)

Thank you for the reply though!!