Community Cantina in Chicago

Desiirea

With those yummy bagged cookies i bet lol

No the Dev's got super duper sacks for answering questions :p (i do reduce myself. to bribing and offering to have firstborn children for a satele shan outfit and such mwahahaha)

http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1376110405_IMG_20130809_205308.jpg <--- community manager and company with da cookie bribes!

Edited by Desiirea

No the Dev's got super duper sacks for answering questions :p (i do reduce myself. to bribing and offering to have firstborn children for a satele shan outfit and such mwahahaha)

http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1376110405_IMG_20130809_205308.jpg <--- community manager and company with da cookie bribes!

lol was he drinking beer or wine? lol great cookiee combo lol

lol was he drinking beer or wine? lol great cookiee combo lol

He he no idea! Could of been water! But they were all really awesome and you could tell they were pretty passionate about the game. If anything they were very good to us gamers nerding out and asking a crapton of questions. :) *chuckles*

... now to go stalk that Eric Musco guy about the satele shan outfit.... *plays jaws attack music* :p

He he no idea! Could of been water! But they were all really awesome and you could tell they were pretty passionate about the game. If anything they were very good to us gamers nerding out and asking a crapton of questions. :) *chuckles*

... now to go stalk that Eric Musco guy about the satele shan outfit.... *plays jaws attack music* :p

lol be happy they even put bastilla's in the game.. honestly I think they should have held that and the malik costume from the pack and released them on the 10 year anniversary for a low CC price woulda been much better than just the title