Experienced Player Looking for Ranked Guild

So-low

I'm currently searching for a guild to regularly do ranked with. I have imps and pubs available. I have hundreds of ranked games under my belt but haven't been able to get in much lately on the Harbinger.

I currently heal for Lukewarm Tauntauns on the Bastion but getting a full team together has been tough lately and I'd like to get some in on the Harbinger :).

What I am looking for: A very active competitive, skilled team/guild who coordinates well. I am flexible on que times, and will consider APAC, US, or other que times, with APAC times slightly preferred. I am also not looking to be an alternate/fill in, and I feel I have the skill to back it up. I expect to do ranked often, and not just a few times a week.

I main a Scoundrel Healer (Currently top of the Harbinger leaderboard in HPS) and Sage DPS on the pub side, and Marauder and Merc and the imp side. As you can see from my sig I also have a variety of other toons that I can bring and I am skilled/experienced with all of them.

I would likely start by putting 1 toon in your guild and see how it goes from there.

-So'low