The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Carbonite Chamber Animation Update

I think the Carbonite Chamber needs an update to the animation in that the character should fall through the floor and then the Carbonite Tablet rises with the character inside...then the animation could continue as is currently.

The reasoning behind this is 1- Han Solo decended into the Carbonite Freezer and then rose frozen in carbonite. 2- Vader set a trap for Luke Skywalker opening the floor beneath him dropping him into the the freezing chamber.

I would like to see the character fall through the ground and then the Carbonite Tablet rising with the character inside.

I think the Carbonite Chamber needs an update to the animation in that the character should fall through the floor and then the Carbonite Tablet rises with the character inside...then the animation could continue as is currently.

The reasoning behind this is 1- Han Solo decended into the Carbonite Freezer and then rose frozen in carbonite. 2- Vader set a trap for Luke Skywalker opening the floor beneath him dropping him into the the freezing chamber.

Han was lowered into a pit which was already there.