New to the Server/Game

Rynhart

Hello All,

I am new to Swtor. I began a few days ago on a F2P account, and as of last night I subscribed. Been having a blast so far.

I come from playing EQ > CoH > WoW. Been playing MMO's for about 10 years, and been gaming in general for 28 years.

I am playing a Sith Inquisitor since I have the most experience in playing as Ranged DPS or a Healer.

Being as though I am super new to the game, i'm still figuring out all of the finer points of how to play. If anyone sees me out in the world, please feel free to let me know if i'm going something wrong. Otherwise feel free to say Hi! I'm quite a friendly person and enjoy making friends in the games I play.

See you out there!

Hey dude!

Since you said you were good at healing/ranged DPS I'm guessing you went Sorc? If you want to, I could help ya out. I just made a Assassin and got him to 12, so we could level together. I have a 55 Sorc, so I can give you some tips on it's gameplay. Just shoot me a /whisper ingame at Klintrin, Klinto, Wrethro, or Klithrun. I'm on. A lot. So I'm open. :p

Hey dude!

Since you said you were good at healing/ranged DPS I'm guessing you went Sorc? If you want to, I could help ya out. I just made a Assassin and got him to 12, so we could level together. I have a 55 Sorc, so I can give you some tips on it's gameplay. Just shoot me a /whisper ingame at Klintrin, Klinto, Wrethro, or Klithrun. I'm on. A lot. So I'm open. :p

Thanks for the reply! Yup, I went Sorc. Right now I spent my points in +Willpower and Alacrity. So i'm kind of open ended at the moment.

My guys name is Reydralis. i'll look you up when i get home!

Thanks for the reply! Yup, I went Sorc. Right now I spent my points in +Willpower and Alacrity. So i'm kind of open ended at the moment.

My guys name is Reydralis. i'll look you up when i get home!

Okay. I'm on Wrethro right now, PVPing some.

Sorry I didn't get the chance to send you a message last night. I had a friend over and I was showing him the game lol. i'll try to hit you up tonight.

It's cool. I may not be on until around 8 EST tonight, though. Got some stuff to do.