Nightmare Pilgrim Run, Saturday, Aug 10th, at 8 PM EDT

Borgbunny

This run will be an Imperial Faction Run, folks. As always, you must be level 50, minimum, to use the Alpha Wave Inhibitor (required to face the Pilgrim without being one shot). The inhibitors can be crafted (Artifice and Cybertech, I think), purchased from the GTM, or purchased from Mission Support Vendors in the Daily Areas. Rakata gear is recommended as a minimum. Please do not be flagged for PvP so as to minimize griefing. I'll start inviting around 10 minutes ahead of time, so we can try to be pulling no later than 10 minutes after.

Tank - Serateh

Tank -

Tank -

Heals - Lo'thi'riel

Heals - Quixotic

Heals -

DPS - Klintrin

DPS - Mikkiani

DPS -

DPS - Irel

DPS - Deajah

DPS - Aurrath

DPS - Kestrel-kc

DPS -

DPS -

DPS - Boombunny

Hope to see you Saturday.

Edited by Borgbunny

I'm in. I can bring in any role (OP knows I can tank the fight lol) but my preference would be rDPS (Heals in a pinch) on my Sorc, Ydris, unless by some miracle I manage to get my Assassin tank to 50 before then. My other tank option is a geared 55 Jugg (Mai'ty'lee).

(ETA): Making a note here in case one of my Guildies doesn't come in and comment--she's offered to Heal with her Operative, Quixotic.

Edited by AlixMV

Bunny, just checking back and I noticed you didn't get my Guildie, Quixotic, on the Healer list.

I don't know if he ever logs into the forum but he told me he wants to make it.

Given the lack of tank turnout, I suspect you should move me from DPS as Ydris to Tanking. If you could just put my username in there, I'll let you know which character I'm bringing day of, if that's okay?

Edited by AlixMV

Bunny, just checking back and I noticed you didn't get my Guildie, Quixotic, on the Healer list.

I don't know if he ever logs into the forum but he told me he wants to make it.

Given the lack of tank turnout, I suspect you should move me from DPS as Ydris to Tanking. If you could just put my username in there, I'll let you know which character I'm bringing day of, if that's okay?

Sorry, Ali, got busy. I'm going to hold off on asking you to tank. I want to see what kind of response we get on fleet, and see if we can fill out that way.