Phantom Helmet

Sleign

Please make it wearable under a hood. It would look great under a hood not to mention that the Phantom chest piece also has a hood so it would only be logical that there should be a non-classic version of the phantom helm as well.

Helm was never built to work with a hood, its design would mean every hood model in the game would have to be remade to accommodate such a bulbus top. The only reason the collections picture shows the hood meshed with the helmet is because they didnt want people to be confused between the two sets.

However. that doesn't mean I don't say no to the idea. But to make it work would be a lengthy set of work. :( But instead of having to warp the hood to fit the top, they could always trim the helmet top to fit in the hood. wouldn't mind the helmet model to work like that.

They can create a unique mesh for the mask when the user is wearing a hood. Yes, it would take time but it's something I could do in a few days and I'm an avid modder. A team of professional artists should be able to do it much faster. Also, when you take into account that they would make bank off of a phantom helm as it would sell well. It would be a massive profit margin.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.