The Conflict of Interest Between Sith Warrior and Jedi Knight.

hunterofprime

So I'm sure many of you have gone through both of these stories and understand the predicament.

Team up with Lord Scourge, the old Emperor's Wrath, and try to stop the Emp from consuming the entire galaxy, and then become his new Wrath in the Warrior storyline.

In the interest of the Empire and self preservation, might the Sith Warrior take a path similar to Lord Scourge when he learns of the Emperor's true desires? Or will he forever be a servant to the Emperor?

Since we seem to be using spoiler tags in this thread:

At no point does the Sith Warrior do anything that only aids the Emperor. Chapter III consists solely of the Warrior fighting against Baras - something she would be doing anyway, considering his betrayal on Quesh - and the Emperor only enters into it insofar as his Hand sees Baras as a threat and backs you accordingly. The Hand gives you assistance, not orders. It's not as though the Emperor says "yo come here and stop this random Jedi from killing me dawg".

There could eventually be a conflict of interest, if the class stories are actually resumed. But it's hard for me to imagine BioWare not giving the player a choice in whether to aid the Emperor or not (and, if working against the Emperor, whether to do so in an 'LS' way or a 'DS' one).

Edited by Euphrosyne

For Bioware what seems to be best is to just have the current filler story go on indefinitely, until when they finish the storylines at the hypothetical end of the Game. So in other words, you get to be a Imperial/Republic Hero until the Servers shut down.

On a more on topic note, considering the Sith Warrior has already betrayed their original Master, I see no reason why they may not repeat the cycle later. ;)

As far as I understand the JK and the SW stories, this is how it goes and makes sense to me:

- Lord Scourge (Previous Warth) joins the JK after he finds out the Emperor plans to consume the galaxy (Lord Scourge's story appears in the book Revan btw)

- JK kills the Emperor's voice. (But the real Emperor is alive somewhere, despite of the rumours he was killed).

- SW becomes the new Wrath after being recruited by the Hands to destroy Baras who is pretending to be the new Emperor's Voice after the previous one was killed by the JK.

As far as I understand the JK and the SW stories, this is how it goes and makes sense to me:

- Lord Scourge (Previous Warth) joins the JK after he finds out the Emperor plans to consume the galaxy (Lord Scourge's story appears in the book Revan btw)

- JK kills the Emperor's voice. (But the real Emperor is alive somewhere, despite of the rumours he was killed).

- SW becomes the new Wrath after being recruited by the Hands to destroy Baras who is pretending to be the new Emperor's Voice after the previous one was killed by the JK.

Acctually

the Sith warrior kills the previous voice on Voss, who's been trapped. The Emperor (through his voice) notes that the inability for him to escape his host is a misstake that will not happen in his future bodies. The voice is killed and the Emperor is free to choose a new host. That new host is the one the Jedi Knight defeats. During this whole time, Baras attempts to sway the Dark council to recognize him as the voice of the Emperor.

Acctually

the Sith warrior kills the previous voice on Voss, who's been trapped. The Emperor (through his voice) notes that the inability for him to escape his host is a misstake that will not happen in his future bodies. The voice is killed and the Emperor is free to choose a new host. That new host is the one the Jedi Knight defeats. During this whole time, Baras attempts to sway the Dark council to recognize him as the voice of the Emperor.

AAAh! cool! :D