Another Looking For Guild Thread

AedanAB

Hello!

I have played, casually, on this server for around a year, and have long been considering joining a Guild. However, I cannot find much information about who is currently recruiting, and what certain Guilds stand for and entail.

As I have said, I am generally a casual player due to time constraints most of the year. I like to think of myself as a mature player, with good game experience from having raided in WoW, but prefer now to relax with SWTOR's friendlier atmosphere. I am most interested in PVE, but not averse to a little RP. I cannot commit to regular raiding at all. Ideally, I am looking for a friendly and active Guild, that are also happy with casual players! Any advice would be most welcome!

Edited by AedanAB

Hey there,

We might be what you're looking for:

templewatch.enjin.com

e're a freiendly and casual bunch that tries to organise things when they can. We are dedicated to helping out all kinds of players with whatever aspect of the game.

Thank you. Firstly, let me say you do sound an interesting Guild with exactly the sort of profile I am looking for. However, most of my characters are Empire! Do I correctly infer that this is a Republic Guild? I am levelling up a few characters, but I am not very active on the Republic side...