The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

playable species

While I agree and would love to play a Kel'dor the amount of time it took for Cathar to come out makes me wonder just how long we will have to wait to see the next species. Also while I am sure people would be more than happy to have hide head slot enforced developers seem to think otherwise and rather than release a species who can not wear helmets we get no species at all.

very simply the humanoid species should be playable I.E Kel dor, should be playable simply put a hide headslot and gloves options lock on species that may present a conflict.

Doubt it is that simple, after all someone has to program all thevariations for the species and helmets and gloves are not the only things that can cause clipping issues. What do you thing took them so long for a species that do not even have all those issues like the Cathar to get implemented into the game?

making a new species is risky. because all that time it takes to do all that is requires and that time could make a new update in probably the same time. a new race is cosmetic and for replay it only severs to introduce new players or to make people replay like the legacy.it would have to be well received and it would have to be a cartel item to gain back time and money lost so it already hits hard that you have to pay for it . but at the same time there are other character models that need a attending to like companions and there bugs that can even break them.the twilek still has some hat issues not series but there there. like vette still has a slave collar when you take it of in her story dialog.races a new race a so so idea