PVP accuracy??

Rehme

What should I be targeting for basic/special accuracy as a Rage Mara in PVP? Im running 100 basic/110 special accuracy currently but I think that might be gimping myself. Theres a lot of misinformation out there and its confusing.

If you have your companions to 10k affection on one of your toons then go full power surge.

Almost 91% surge with loads of bonus damage means 10k crits consistently. Get 3/3 in narrowed hatred in carnage and you will have 94%/104% acc which is more than enough for rage. When you spec carnage you will get 97/107 accuracy (ataru form gives 3%) which again is more than enough and have near 76% surge. I am full power surge with strength augments. Gonna get some hate for str augs but i believe them to be an overall dps increase.

Essentially with rage with my gear setup i have 25-26% crit with vicious slash due to talents and 100% crit on smash. I roll my face on the keyboard and get top damage. Carnage setup is exactly the same (prefer carnage). It is *********** impossible to notice the difference between 97-99% melee accuracy. But it is noticeable burst increase going from 73 to 75-76% surge.

Game is about biggest burst possible, not the one or two extra offhand attacks you miss in a game because youre running 97% acc over 99%. I get 8-9k force screams on occasion with most being around 8k. 8-10k smashes are standard in regs.

Edited by Megatfx

• 2 weeks later...
Actually I think the consensus on augments is Might or Power, personal preference. You get a little more crit or a little more power with either setup. Both are quite viable. (I'm a Might augmenter myself.)