Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

55 stat break points

Bilirubin

Starting to gear my toon and am wondering whether there were any threads with current information on primary and secondary stat points of diminishing returns I could consult to be sure I don't needlessly stack any one stat. Speaking specifically for tanking but I would be interested in all specs to be honest. Edited by Bilirubin

Going to post this for thoughts/bookmarking purposes

Both of those are insanely out of date. The first is over a year old and the second was pre-RotHC.

If you're looking for the tank stats, these threads will provide you with everything you need. I don't know the specifics on the DPS stats. I *believe* that it's crit rating to 25% with the rest in power and accuracy rating to 100% for basic attacks with the rest in surge rating while ignoring alacrity completely.

Thanks again Kitru.

Trying this time to get my head around the whys of the numbers, so that first in particular is interesting. Thought it might be a bit dated itself given its 2.0.

Why don't we have a PvE guide for tanking stickied? eta: doh the tanking forum of course

Edited by Bilirubin

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.