The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Strategy; Solving for X

EchoFive-Bravo

I like strategy and problem solving in a game.

For example, how do you accomplish a task solo, with 10 lvl 55 NPCs and 5 Lvl 55 Golds? Of course it is impossible without the right tools-like land mines and local resources. The terrain should provide- sinkholes or quicksand; something for the player to maneuver around or to trap the heavy enemy and slow them down long enough to barrage the bad-guys with artillery, or simply to escape!

I am tired of large groups of slash and smash characters with no plan. I want to do large dangerous missions, solo and solve for "x."

Why is it the only way to kill an NPC enemy in SWtOR is to use a group in a group phase (Or Heroic 4)? Why cant I get some points for being ingenuitive and using terrain or hiding spaces? I am not talking about leveling up past the heroic 4-but using your head (at the heroic's lvl) to solve the problem!

Why cant I be rewarded for figuring out the right combination of moves to beat their stupid algorithm, and why cant I have tools like landmines to maneuver troops into traps or for setting traps?

I don't like groups-if I liked groups I would be outside in the real world instead of here on my day off.

OK Enough whining, time to go back and get killed again, because I refuse to play well with others..