Mouse Or Keyboard Macro Software

MrSpock

I was wondering if anyone has had any success using freeware or similar software to create macros for older keyboards and mice.

I have a mx500 mouse still going strong and if I could get two macro's for ability combos going on the thumb buttons I'd be golden.

If you have something that works links would be highly appreciated :)

So you promte cheating in PVP. Figures.

Yes, I cheated in WoW and Rift by using the in-game macros which have also been promised by BW but they were lazy and didn't implement them yet.

I'm the greatest cheater that ever lived.

The OP just wants some software that does what macros have been doing in MMOs for 7 years but BW hasn't implemented yet.

Edited by Chomag

Logitech gaming keyboard allows you to set macros to the G keys. You have to manually do it within the Logitech Gaming Software. Hoepfully they will add full support for it along with LCD app.

I have it setup right now where the G keys represent the # keys on my keyboard so I can sorta use my action bar like a number pad makes it easier for me to hit action keys rather than hitting the number buttons above the letters. Also a bit more ergonomic.

For those other naysayers yeah not all macros cheat.

Well the thing with me is my keyboard and mouse are OLD. Many years. The logitech setpoint software doesn't support my mouse anymore and the keyboard certainly doesn't have any g keys, just multimedia stuff.

I heard the mouse used some intellimouse software back in winXP that I could get to work in win7, not sure if it supported macro's though.

Are those macro programs that come up on google ok to use?

Are those macro programs that come up on google ok to use?

I downloaded a couple but they seem to be just for advanced users as they're basically a blank screen where you write the program commands, and not a friendly interface.

Edited by Chomag