killing jedi

Rhlaxd

My friends and I want to play together and I already have got almost every class to at least lvl 10.I want to make an agent but I'm afraid i wont get to fight jedi or sith like in the knights and inquisitor.

Newsflash: You won't be really killing Jedi, but really other sith because of *certain events* in the IA story. If you want to be a fearsome Jedi killer, you roll an actual sith.

Even this is not great, Sith Warriors kill more Sith than Jedi, and so far the Sith Inquisitor story seems to be the same. Still they do kill more Jedi than the Agent. But the Bounty Hunter also kills Jedi, and might be a better option, if you can stomach the Great Hunt nonsense.

You'll still fight Jedi in terms of the regular story on worlds like Alderaan, but in terms of 'the main bad guy of the planet' is a Guardian/Sentinel or Sage/Shadow, than probably not. One thing to remember is that the Empire's politics are literally cut-throat and so most of your villains on the Sith storylines will be Sith themselves, or be Jedi twisted by the Dark Side (such as in the Chapter 1 finale of the Sith Warrior storyline).

In truth, I find it more interesting to fight other players in PVP who are Jedi as a Sith class. The cycle of fighting the PVE NPCs use can become predictable, while in PVP you can't be sure how the other person is going to fight, or if you'll suddenly be ganged up on or gang up on somebody with the Ops team you're on. If you and your friend are going to be leveling together, I'd suggest using PVP for fighting Jedi since Sith classes tend to be more about handling the cut-throat politics of the Empire than dealing out damage on Republic morale.