Laaaaag!

SnowmanSD

Ok guys.. I posted this on another thread but im gonna see if anyone on bc has been getting this issue.

Around 5 days ago I started to notice a huuuuge fps drop whenever I play. I pretty much tried doing EVERY bit of helpful advice people have gave me and so far and ... nada. I want to ask if this is something that other people have been experiencing or is it just me at this point?

I have been known to pvp my heart out in this game and if I cant do the one thing I enjoy most then I dont see myself playing this game very much longer.

-Thanks errr'body :D

Try force update or reinstalling? I know that I have seen a few twitches lately and I check my MS and it's still only sitting at the usual 37ms. Might have been an update, hopefully fixed this coming tuesday.

yea. I did both and neither worked. gotten to the conclusion that it just needs to sit a couple of days and hopefully bioware will come through and do something.

yea. I did both and neither worked. gotten to the conclusion that it just needs to sit a couple of days and hopefully bioware will come through and do something.

Is this going to be your excuse for being bad as this game?? I can teach you how to play your sentinel again if you want :rak_01: hahah i kid i kid.

One thing you can try is swtor unleashed http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=529567

Or you can reinstall your game possibly?

Is this going to be your excuse for being bad as this game?? I can teach you how to play your sentinel again if you want :rak_01: hahah i kid i kid.

One thing you can try is swtor unleashed http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=529567

Or you can reinstall your game possibly?

bro bro... dont make me slap you silly! :p you know you cant beat my OP bell hat skillzzzz

I reinstalled actually... biggest waste of time everrr... didnt do anything. and thanks for the link. ill try it out.

UPDATE * lol tried about 5 different things recommended in the forums. logged on.... tried to pvp. nothing :(

Though ive read up on some different threads and realized this has been a common issue. heres hoping bioware does something about it!!

anyone know when the next patch update will be? ive made at least 2 threads on this 3 tickets and absolutely no response from bioware. this is ridiculous. :mad:

2.3 drops this tuesday!! dude, maybe your reaction time is so bad, you just think you are lagging xD

2.3 drops this tuesday!! dude, maybe your reaction time is so bad, you just think you are lagging xD

lol dude... I love how all of our forum posts are just us mocking eachother.. its the only pvp I can do now! :p

and yea, I guess ill just let my decision on playing this game be tuesday then.

any thoughts on guild wars 2?

lol dude... I love how all of our forum posts are just us mocking eachother.. its the only pvp I can do now! :p

and yea, I guess ill just let my decision on playing this game be tuesday then.

any thoughts on guild wars 2?

Its because our friendly banter is more fun than the qqing that is going on in the other thread. And honestly, Im a pve guy, dont really like pvp as much. If I do ever decide to play a different game I would probably go back to starcraft--a real man's game.

god damn thor.. your soo manly.. I am mocked too much for my snappy pink/purple outfits. I might have to change this thread to thorazine and mallo's ERP session. I could name several people who would want in.. but I think they have these things called "a life" ... still not sure what that means.