Looking to join an active imp raiding guild (55 Sorc, 55 Jugg)

OctaviusRex

Hey all, I'm looking to join an active guild. I have two toons both of whom are 55 and I'm really looking to experience some end game content. Since I started SWTOR I've been in a leveling guild primarily and I'm really looking to bring my two toons to an guild which is focused on end game content instead. I'm mature, listen well and try to be nice and respectful to everyone. I'd love to find a decent size raiding guild with 20-30 active 55's where I can fit in and contribute. Please reply if you are interested in having me. Have a great day,

John

If your looking to step up your game check out Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (***). Were just kicking our 4th raid team in the pants and starting their Heroic Progression. Just depends on if You think your up to that level of game or not. We are over on Harbinger so it'll cost ya 1800 cartel to transfer.

If your interested roll a level 1 toon on Harbinger and contact Bluejor or Jerruch. If they aren't around feel free to ping me as well I'll likely be on Davk or Davuc. Or running around pub side as a large fat Twilik in a tutu. But thats a whole nother story.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=669735