New OP question

BilmiShywat

Hello, I am starting a new OP mainly for PVP but also some healing for my guild,

my question is what stats do we go for?

I know cunning number 1 but do I want crit or power? Thinking I will go the Lethality tree for PVP and

maybe the Med tree for the guild. Also at low Lvl PVP would an Endurance, Crit or power crystal be best?

My main is a Assassin so use to going power in that. Loving my OP so far in PVP, 39 kills/ 2 deaths and second on the chart my best WZ round out of all my chars. Thank you ahead of time.

Well @55 power is twice as valuable per point compared to crit if you are prioritizing higher average dmg output. If you want more energy regen, then you need higher crit. So I personally go with all power for my secondary stats. This is not the same in the lower brackets if memory serves, but you shouldn't worry too much about your gear in lowbies. Just update your mods/enhancements/armorings/barrels/augments every few levels and you'll be fine.

Thank you very much, I appreciate the help!

I am absolutely loving my OP, story is awesome and WZs are fun again. Our guild ran some WZs last night and

man what fun, of course getting 25+ kills to a handful of deaths each time helps ;), Thanks again.