bolster is driving me insane

mrpayday

I was wearing an elite war hero belt with a 18/12 augment , zero expertise.

I bought a partisan belt.

Wear the partisan belt, get 5 more expertise, 0.5% crit, lose 40 main stat and 30 endurance. Amazing.

Something idiotic about the ewh being lvl 50 I suppose.

I never have an issue equipping partisan gear, don't know why other people do. Every single piece of partisan gear I get I always gain in both expertise and in stats (stopped playing in anything higher than hazmat gear a while ago). The only stat I might drop in is endurance since my hazmat gear as a lot of it, so I try to balance it out and not lose too much.

One thing I did have some trouble with is relics. When I replace my matrix relic or level 50 relic (healer so I go for the most power) with a partisan one I seem to lose expertise-but I heard relics have always been a problem with bolster.

I keep hearing stories about how arkanian gear is better than conqueror, yet I have yet to see it. when I am in anything over basic gear the max expertise I get is 1300+ and arkanian special abilities don't work in PvP. I have yet to see any magic way to make BM gear better than partisan, forget about conqueror.

Yeah, the thing is that you'd be better off with your PVE gear (what ever it may be) untill you have full augmented conqueror set. Sad but true.

...That's Eaware game design for you.

Edited by Beansoup

Wear the partisan belt, get 5 more expertise, 0.5% crit, lose 40 main stat and 30 endurance. Amazing.

Was your Partisan belt augmented? If so, trade it back in if you can. If you were WH/EWH, the only real upgrade is Conq though. Get relics, and weapon(min/max). Save the rest til next patch...

Was your Partisan belt augmented? If so, trade it back in if you can. If you were WH/EWH, the only real upgrade is Conq though. Get relics, and weapon(min/max). Save the rest til next patch...

conq belt and braces are quite cheap.

as for last sentence, wouldn't start saving now, maxing comms takes max 2 weeks if play a lot on 1 char, 5 weeks tops (I just guess, will not get into math discussion).

I would wait one more month before starting saving.

You wanted PVP Welfare. Now deal with it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.