Who else thinks it's unfair the female force users don't have an apprentice to love?

SukaShen

Male Inquisitors have Ashara, male Knights have Kira, male Warriors have Jaesa, and male Consulars have Nadia. Where is the Master/Apprentice lovin' for female force users? Apparently only male force users can build a force wielding dynasty? Seems a bit unbalanced, so how about a romanceable male apprentice companion down the line, eh?

Okay, I'm kind of posting this for laughs, but it is a bit unbalanced don't ya think? :p

I think before long maybe in future updates you are going to be able to pick any companion, but I see where your coming from there is no male apprentice for a female master, or perhaps if you are married to a legacy character you can at least see them together on your personal ship, or somewhere where you can meet and see all your characters together in a personal home world cantina.

I thought they did. Inquisitors have Andronikos and Warriors have Quinn. I'm not sure about the Republic side.

*edit, nevermind, you're talking apprentice not romance.

Edited by Lugosi

I'd just like to be able to romance any companion. Imagine romancing Skarge? Good times for all!

I appreciate they can't do that with old companions, but with new ones I think they should all be romanceable with both genders. HK-51 and I should not have to hide our love.

Edited by CrazyMcGee

I think before long maybe in future updates you are going to be able to pick any companion, but I see where your coming from there is no male apprentice for a female master, or perhaps if you are married to a legacy character you can at least see them together on your personal ship, or somewhere where you can meet and see all your characters together in a personal home world cantina.

Would be cool if you could drop your alts and companions down in your home or starship like furniture anywhere you want

Then khem could be piloting my ship with his wookie navigator

Not just a romance thing, I want more male apprentices anyway

xalek is ok but I got him so late he never felt like an apprentice to me

I totally agree. The lack of male apprentices was surprising. I hardly count Xalek myself because Ashara seems more like an apprentice. Xalek's also the only apprentice that can't be romanced. Apparently Bioware has a bit of a Master/Apprentice kink when it comes to female apprentices. Maybe it's a naughty school girl, padawan thing. I dunno. I feel a little weird romancing an npc who calls my toon master all the time--which is true for a lot of the companion romances in this game. Hmmmm.

I'd be happy with male apprentices that weren't romance options.

I totally agree. The lack of male apprentices was surprising. I hardly count Xalek myself because Ashara seems more like an apprentice. Xalek's also the only apprentice that can't be romanced. Apparently Bioware has a bit of a Master/Apprentice kink when it comes to female apprentices. Maybe it's a naughty school girl, padawan thing. I dunno. I feel a little weird romancing an npc who calls my toon master all the time--which is true for a lot of the companion romances in this game. Hmmmm.

I'd be happy with male apprentices that weren't romance options.

Try being an agent romancing the female officer...instead of master you get called "sir" at all times it can be equally disturbing or out of character.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.