The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Suggestion: Remove Weekly Reputation Caps

V_Master

As the title says, please remove the weekly reputation caps.

Gree Event is only two weeks long but with only a 12,000 reputation cap per week, people are not going to go very far at all. As often as the Gree Event takes place, if ever again, it makes the rep grind feel pretty much moot.

By allowing people to grind reputation with no restrictions, it will encourage them to do more dailies, rather than discourage them from even caring to do them, like it has to myself.

Real example: After doing Gree dailies last week on two characters (one Imperial and one Republic), I got to my weekly cap around Thursday. I saved all the commendations from doing dailies on Friday and over the weekend. From all those saved commendations, I used not even half of my stockpile today (Tuesday, the first day of the new week), and I am already at the reputation cap again!

Edited by V_Master

Unfortunately, this forum is a discussion zone for the Rest of Star Wars, other Games, films or books/comics...

If you want to get this to Bioware's attention, go to the Suggestion sub forum of the General Discussion zone...

Unfortunately though, those are there for a reason (mainly to stop those with many alts maxing out in a week) and thus it's likely they won't be removed... The Credits and Basic comms are supposed to be enough of a reward.