The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How about a Darth Zash customization skin for Khem Val?

Laiov

Seeing as the Zash model is already in game:

http://tor.zamimg.com/torhead/uploads/images/5774.jpg

For those of us who

opted at the end of the companion storyline to retain Zash's force ghost over Khem's. Khem's graphics aren't modified by the armor he's wearing anyway, so the Zash skin could also have a static 'zash armor' look that is not modified by gear, saving devs the trouble of redesigning a Zash companion from the ground up.

I think this would cap off the storyline quite nicely, adding some visible significance to the player's decision (which is also part of what makes Jaesa Willsaam an interesting companion), while relying almost entirely on existing game assets.

I noticed that Zash-Khem has a few lines of additional dialogue that result from this quest choice - on the ship and out in the world - but that the latter in particular are interspersed with lingering Khem dialogue, which doesn't make any sense as his force ghost has been banished. So it looks like this was sort of the direction the companion was going to take anyway.

I think it'd be a neat addition to one of the cartel packs. Like the ship droid custom skins.

Edited by Laiov