The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Recently came back to the game

Darksmiter

Hi there,

So i recently decided to come back to this game after a break of about 2 years,i know that a lot has changed etc.

Fortunately i still had my lvl 50 Sorcerer. Now the only problem is is that it's not geared whatsover cause as soon as i got to lvl 50 i stopped playing cause after a month the game was out there was nothing to do. So i came back and downloaded the new expansion and started doing quests but i was mortified to see that i seem to die insanely quick same goes for my companion Khem Val who i always used as a tank whilst lvling.

So i was wondering if there is any fast way to gear myself and my companion so i can get back to lvling. I don't wanne reroll cause i loved playing this character.

You could check the GTN for level 52-53 gear, but your best bet would probably be to run lvl 50 HM Flashpoints to get black hole/campaign gear (campaign is with comms) or run some lvl 50 Ops for Hazmat. Black Hole is lowest, Campaign is middle with Hazmat being the best for your level. Makeb quests also gives Basic Comms which you can use to buy the Basic gear that's lvl 53. Edited by blindxsecrets

Do 50 FPs/Ops until you are pretty much in Hazmat gear. Then start doing 55 HM FPs. Get a good mix of 69 gear. Then start doing 55 operations. Make sure you do all the dailies/weeklies. Gearing is pretty much just grinding through the time sink unless you have people who can run you through 55 HM FPs and 55 Ops or a ton of credits.... Edited by MuratReis