Know of a starting saber's model?

Apotherasius

Hey guys, I was wondering if there are any models of the first lightsaber force users get at level 8-10 when they finish a certain quest... Months ago when I was new to the game I didn't know I could upgrade weapons so when I got a lightsaber that was an upgrade I vendored the old, moddable one. (I guess we all made mistakes like this) Now I really miss that old lightsaber, it looks to be unique on the Empire side other than those level 9-15 alignment-specific sabers. I made this thread to ask you guys if anyone knows of the same model(moddable!) and to state/suggest that restoring really old items wouldn't really be a problem if you can confirm you had it, for example Ive completed all the Sith warrior quests up to the end of chapter 3 which confirms Ive received the lightsaber before the start of chapter one as a reward from a quest I was forced to complete... on this basis I think item restoration could work out... thanks for reading, respond if you like and have a nice day. :)

Hey guys, I was wondering if there are any models of the first lightsaber force users get at level 8-10 when they finish a certain quest... Months ago when I was new to the game I didn't know I could upgrade weapons so when I got a lightsaber that was an upgrade I vendored the old, moddable one. (I guess we all made mistakes like this) Now I really miss that old lightsaber, it looks to be unique on the Empire side other than those level 9-15 alignment-specific sabers. I made this thread to ask you guys if anyone knows of the same model(moddable!) and to state/suggest that restoring really old items wouldn't really be a problem if you can confirm you had it, for example Ive completed all the Sith warrior quests up to the end of chapter 3 which confirms Ive received the lightsaber before the start of chapter one as a reward from a quest I was forced to complete... on this basis I think item restoration could work out... thanks for reading, respond if you like and have a nice day. :)

why didnt you ask this on the swtor gen chat and not just start a thread just to answer some random question of yours.