The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Vanguard Rep???

FeralPug

Hey guys,

Jerc Starr from the PT community. I got a couple PM's alerting me to the fact that your rep is MIA. I'm the rep for the PT's, and we've already gotten the ball rolling on our forums and are generating questions.

It's looking like the mirrors of each class will each get the opportunity to ask questions. It's imperative that we work together so that we can get 6 distinct questions answered by the developers.

Has anyone PM'd your rep? The Vanguard questions are scheduled to be submitted on the 16th, so there's not much time. I had someone from the vanguard community PM me asking if I'd do it. I'm already doing it for the PT forum, so I'm happy to throw my name in the hat if you don't have anyone else to fill the gap.

Also thinking of holding a mini Vanguard/PT summit via voice comm in the near future so we can hash out some ideas. Will let you know when this happens.

Best,

Jerc

Edited by FeralPug

Hey guys,

Jerc Starr from the PT community. I got a couple PM's alerting me to the fact that your rep is MIA. I'm the rep for the PT's, and we've already gotten the ball rolling on our forums and are generating questions.

It's looking like the mirrors of each class will each get the opportunity to ask questions. It's imperative that we work together so that we can get 6 distinct questions answered by the developers.

Has anyone PM'd your rep? The Vanguard questions are scheduled to be submitted on the 16th, so there's not much time. I had someone from the vanguard community PM me asking if I'd do it. I'm already doing it for the PT forum, so I'm happy to throw my name in the hat if you don't have anyone else to fill the gap.

Also thinking of holding a mini Vanguard/PT summit via voice comm in the near future so we can hash out some ideas. Will let you know when this happens.

Best,

Jerc

This is pretty legit, sir. I don't even know the rep for us Vanguards, but I was also considering throwing my hat in the mix for Rep for the Vanguard. I have been playing him as my main since I started playing back in February of 2012. I was at first not interested, but think I could help communicate in regards helping out our dying class.

Not looking very good is it?

None of the nominated people replied to the PM's from the GM's and the one that did is now AWOL???

I'm hoping that the silence is down to "Holibobs" and is away sunning on a beach somewhere which doesn't have any Internet or mobile net connection that a simple text document could be posted......