The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Preceptor Clipping.

Necrotiq

I have just seen a thread mentioning a clipping issue with "Calo Nords Jacket" that had a dev response confirming a fix coming up.

I have mixed feeling about this, It's good that it's being fixed but it also annoys me that this item has been out a considerable less time than the "Preceptor Vestments" and is receiving a fix before it.

I have seen multiple threads mentioning the clipping with said item and not received a single response.

So i'll say it again, can we please get a fix for this? It's one of my favorite armor pieces but i simply cannot wear it due to the clipping on the back of the item.

Issue is the set shares both a jedi robe setup, and the Voss Mystic Robe attachments.

With the voss mystic like butt flap attachment on the Preceptor robes, and the actual robe flap, it sticks out of the butt like brown toilet paper.

Exact same issue was with the old Sith Warrior PVP armor. It has a clipping with a buttflap. they removed it back then. I still got my old age SS back before F2P with the picture of the clipping.

Edited by Magnusheart