rock bottom

Wuzan

I meant in straight killing power, from what I've seen those two seem to be the strongest. THey may lose a larger percentage of games because of objectives but in terms of mid fights, they seem to win nearly all of them. I may be wrong, but just going off of what I've seen :p

Not even on killing power, imo. Clutch and Infinite Darkness can put the same pressure as these teams. (Gotta praise Hostile's sentinels and the ranged dps from Casual though, they're all stupidly good)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

also casual is definitely the best team on pot5. clutch and hostile are very strong guilds and legend was probably better than everyone when they had all their players...but i think they lost what 4/5 out of their core 8? so theyre trying to fix their situation. if hsp comes back they will also be top contenders.

Yeah, Legend had a brilliant team, and watching Cilas streams before transfer totally made me wanna join them. They still have very good players though, and I think that they'll be able to be among the best very soon (actually, you can't say that they're not, they still can beat 80% of the server).

Edited by JeffSantos

I meant in straight killing power, from what I've seen those two seem to be the strongest. THey may lose a larger percentage of games because of objectives but in terms of mid fights, they seem to win nearly all of them. I may be wrong, but just going off of what I've seen :p

Silly OPFOTM when did Killing your opponent in a straight up fight matter? hehe. Doesn't everyone know to win on this game its all about clicking a node for 6-8 seconds then hiding behind guards and kolto probes.