To be or not to be?

Leafy_Bug

Hey fellow sentinels,

I am a bit confused about 2.0 BIS it seems so I open this thread to clear a few things up. I tried to put my config on ask mr. robot but it gives me weird values. So having said that please find below :

1. Full Underworld Armourings Challenger / Weaponmaster bonus set.

2. Full strength augmented purple 28 rating

3. Reusable Nano Infused Strenght Stim

4. Underworld Serendipity and Underworld Boundless Ages relic

Earpieces : I have this and this. I use the former to have a little crit as it help with focus. I read online and on these forums that if I use the latter with 110 power and no crit I am BIS.

Implants : I have two of these.

Armourings: I have 7 x Advanced Might 31 Armourings.

Mods: 9 x Advanced Deft 31.

Enhancements : 2 x Adept 31 and 5x Initiative 31.

Melee stats :

Dmg Pri : 1462-1713

Dmg Sec : 332-498

Bonus DMG : 960

Accuracy: 99.51

Critical Chance: 20.87

Critical Multiplier: 71.08

Force Stats:

Bonus Damage : 1473.6

Accuracy: 109.51

Critical Chance : 25.32

Critical Multiplier : 71.08

Why isn't this BIS? :(

Edited by Leafy_Bug

Earpieces : I have this and this. I use the former to have a little crit as it help with focus. I read online and on these forums that if I use the latter with 110 power and no crit I am BIS.

I think you already answered your question.

I think you already answered your question.

Yes I am aware , however, I want some crit for focus ...

BiS is a very theoretical expression, as it assumes all players are alike and play exactly in the same way - and they do NOT! (thankfully :-)

As Watchman a little crit can be indeed very helpful with focus, if you're the type of player that can take advantage of it (situational rotation adaption).

You're simply best off with the gear you are most sucessful with in a raid situation (which is totally different from dummy, mind you)

Your gear is very good as it is. Have fun with it and don't worry too much about what other people say :-)

As for the crit, I am one of the guys who see crit as a useless stat regarding the current DR. But as stated before, if you have some issues with focus management some crit rating will be a bit more forgivable.

So whether you use one piece with crit or not is just a matter of taste.

As for the crit, I am one of the guys who see crit as a useless stat regarding the current DR. But as stated before, if you have some issues with focus management some crit rating will be a bit more forgivable.

So whether you use one piece with crit or not is just a matter of taste.

Thanks T-man, I went crazy and opted for no crit at all. Here is the final BIS 72 Watchman Sentinel with a resuable might stim. Underworld Boundless& Serendipitous. I need a few more crons of WP and 3 of strength but I think the difference will be so small it is not worth it. I will test the dummy today with the other might stim maybe I break 3k. At the moment i am 15-60 dps short of it depending on luck lol.

Edited by Leafy_Bug