Single Item Unlock to Change Bound to Bound to Legacy

GrovesK

Like the title says, I think it would be neat to be able to purchase an unlock from the Cartel market that lets you change one item from Bound (or BoE) to Bound to Legacy. This would allow you to pass to your alts one really nice item that you have on another character.

Say you are playing a Shadow and you get an Arkanian Headpiece for a Trooper. You could use this item to change it to Bound to Legacy and then pass it over. One drawback is that this would greatly increase the amount of legacy items in the game so I could understand some reluctance. Adjusting the cartel coin cost could help with that.

I'm pretty sure this already exists.

I bought the evicerator armor set and the valiant jedi armor set then I went to "collections" which is at the bottom of the inventory screen. I found the armors listed in the collections screen then next to the armor was an option to unlock the item for my entire Legacy. It does cost some CC but it was actually cheaper then buying the armor all over again.

Any item exclusive to the cartel market with the exception of dyes and legacy unlocks is listed on the collections screen so when I got a mint green saber crystal it was actually listed on collections and everyone in my legacy can get it after paying the CC to unlock it for everyone.

I suggest you take a look at the collections screen. Once again you can find a button for it at the bottom of your inventory screen.

I'm pretty sure this already exists.

I bought the evicerator armor set and the valiant jedi armor set then I went to "collections" which is at the bottom of the inventory screen. I found the armors listed in the collections screen then next to the armor was an option to unlock the item for my entire Legacy. It does cost some CC but it was actually cheaper then buying the armor all over again.

Any item exclusive to the cartel market with the exception of dyes and legacy unlocks is listed on the collections screen so when I got a mint green saber crystal it was actually listed on collections and everyone in my legacy can get it after paying the CC to unlock it for everyone.

I suggest you take a look at the collections screen. Once again you can find a button for it at the bottom of your inventory screen.

As the OP was stating, they were talking more on the lines for the Arkanian gear etc, so end game gear he would like to get. Unfortunately that isn't in the collections system. Would be interesting to see it, but I doubt they would do it as a collection. Don't want everyone out-gearing ALL of the game's content and leaving because they are bored and whatnot. But that's just my guess.

Yeah, I wasn't talking about collections, and I'm not saying take any random item and add it to collections so that you could infinite copies to all of your alts. I am talking about a one time use item that turns a normal item into a Bound to Legacy item. You can then transfer that item to your alts, but you will still only have one item not multiple copies of it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.