Which stat give the best result per point?

Fadeseeker

I wondering about this while applying augments on my equipment, which stat for a Sith Sorcerer out of Willpower, Force Power and Power gives the best result.

What I mean by result is I mean how it applies as a increase to offence, defence and healing.

Grateful for any help regarding this. :)

Edited by Fadeseeker
Corrections

For healing, I recently discussed Willpower vs. Power for augments here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6572553#post6572553.

For damage, please see the thread of Nibbon's that's for your spec.

For defense, the choice between Willpower and Power isn't relevant. Your best "defense" as a Sorcerer|Sage is skill and optimal damage or healing.

Edited by Orderken

Simply put (for sorc healers):

A full set of power augments (448 points) = 80.72 bonus healing

A full set of willpower augments (448 points) = 73.80 bonus healing & 1.37% crit chance

This takes into account 11% buff to willpower (sorc class buff + will of the sith) and the 6% bonus healing from penetrating darkness.

So, if you choose willpower over power you're trading 6.92 bonus healing for 1.37% crit. The difference is SO small that you can choose either. However if you're augmenting for the first time then go for willpower, as considering diminishing returns on % crit chance rating right now this is really a good deal (for giving up 6.92 bonus healing)!

Giga

PS.

If anyone is interested (and if anyone can spot if I've gone wrong anywhere) I used the following equation (where 448 equals a full set of advanced 28 augments):

PW = 0.169989506820566 base bonus healing

WP= 0.140015785319652 base bonus healing

PW: (448* PW)*1.06

WP: ((448*WP)*1.11)*1.06

Edited by Yaanos