Legacy wallet?

Pietrastor

• 2 weeks later...
The suggestion forum expects you will completely lay out your suggestion...I am willing to bet everyone sees the term "legacy wallet" and thinks something entirely different.

Hmmm well, I didn't really think anyone could interpret it differently that all characters in legacy using the same pool of credits :p

Edited by Pietrastor

Hmmm well, I didn't really think anyone could interpret it differently that all characters in legacy using the same pool of credits :p

Remember what they say when you assume?

Legacy wallet could mean so many things.

- unlock something on any character it auto unlocks for all of them

- money is pooled to all characters

- a new stash that is legacy wide instead of character specific

- or you are just refering to the ftp players having to spend cartel coins to access the stashed money int heir legacy easier.

That's just fromt he top of my head in this past minute.

Well I don't normally bump my own flop threads but... really? No support for such a simple-to-do yet useful feature? :rak_02:

You have no idea how simple or complex it would be to implement, Mr. Armchair Developer. As I stated in the other thread dealing with this suggestion, legacy-wide money (assuming that's what you mean by "wallet") creates a problem in terms of character transfer to another server.

Edited by branmakmuffin

• 4 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.