<IMP> Fellow Officers, is your guild struggling for members?

Vehement

Leaders and Officers of Imperial Guilds:

As we all know summer days bring attrition to the numbers of our guilds in these MMO's.

As guild populations dwindle, having core guild runs become more and more scarce as well as the move to 'pug-ging' makes the raids become frustrating as well as less like to see progression occur.

We've all been there, and unfortunately it's the nature of the beast in this type of game...

While trying to find good candidates to keep the raids going, frustration and burn-out occurs with officers...leading to overall apathy.

I humbly offer a solution:

VENGEFUL MALICE is currently looking for guilds to consolidate/merge into us.

VM has been around for over 3 years (starting with these forums here and of course going into the game).

We are a casual raiding guild that prides itself on it's maturity and commitment to each other.

We offer great leadership, fellowship, and a social atmosphere void in most guilds.

Leaders and Officers, if you feel that you are trying to save a drowning ship, maybe it's time to cut losses and merge before you and your guild completely burn out.

Please feel free to contact me or my officers in-game or out for more information.

Of course, we will want to talk to make sure any merger is as painless as possible, as well as to make sure that the guilds would be compatible in mentality as well as demeanor.