Tank/healer/Dps LF raid group

Nellsterzzz

Seeing as I can only raid in one group for my guild, and that's not even a guarantee anymore, I was wondering if any guilds are looking for any roles of the mmo trifecta. I can tank, dps, or heal. Most of my toons are at least geared in 66/69 with the exclusion of my sorc healer who is in half 69 and half 72. I know all fights on their SM and HM difficulties. I can raid anytime after 7:30 EST Monday through Thursday, and Sunday I can do it at anytime. Right now I have 2 healers (Sorc and Operative), 1 tank (assassin), dps (Merc, Jugg, Sniper). I have all voice coms, so that is not an issue either.

I'm looking for an already established group. Right now I'm having trouble with everyone showing up for my raid group every week, so finding a group that doesn't have this problem would be awesome. If you are interested in having me, please respond to this post, send me a PM, or contact me ingame on my Sorc Geniehunter! Hope to hear back from some of you!

Same here The Deathwatch would defs be interested in working with you as a tank role we raid tues thursday 7est but im sure we could bump it up if all goes well please contact me and check us out thedeathwatch1313.enjin.com

Toons Names

AmanAman, Blackbeard, Pintoo, Zealous

Please look at my guild - Templars - we are a casual but successful raiding guild going through both SV and TFB HM. I would be interested in talking with you further to see if we would be a good fit for you.

Feel free to reach out to me (Trantor) in-game and to read about us online at

http://www.swtortemplars.guildlaunch.com

Submitted an application.