How are you DOing?

Areslithador

Thanks for clicking the link in this discussion, first and foremost.

Short version: Looking for players who want to maximize their gaming experience.

If you think you know me, my name, my alias, where I originate... I don't care. We're here to play the game.

I'm looking to start a guild with some previous, serious, extensively math-crunching M-U-D players.

If you can relate, know your role, and can share what you know about game knowledge, please contact me in-game or via game mail, I'm interested in starting a guild, a project, and a fun-based future that everyone can enjoy.

I used to play a main Tank/DPS on many different servers. I'm not looking to start some kind of revolutionist ******** crap-filled, drama-related guild. You want to be in, you're in. I'll give you a fair shot - just return the favor by giving me some clues about your playstyle, how you managed your role in combination with other roles, and what you want out of this game.

Surroundings - Please be aware.

Overplayed - Seasoned and ready to find the next fun project.

Failures - Forget them.

Teamwork - Vital, necessary, and all life-filled aspects that surround it.

If you want to get to the red portion of the meat, you can't be <Sick and Tired>

I hope this grabbed your attention - > > > >

If interested, contact Kaaihn, Elithador, Malouc ingame via whisper or ingame mail. Please ignore the character level.

Thank You.

Edited by Areslithador
phpbb.